OUR CONSULTANTS WILL CALL YOU
Control Pests Before You Export
Boecker® is among the first companies in the region to implement Heat Treatment applications for general pest control as well as in compliance with the ISMP-15 standard for wood packaging material of exported goods.
ISPM-15 (International Standard on Phytosanitary Measures) is a result of the IPPC (International Phytosanitary Protection Convention) which is an international standard for the protection of wood packaging material.
Boecker® provides ISPM-15 Services using Heat Treatment method.
As a Shipper or Manufacturer preparing goods for export, you should:
- Contact Boecker® before putting goods on pallets
- Pallets destined for this specific shipment will be Heat Treated
- Stamps will be printed on each pallet from all sides
- Goods are loaded on pallets
- Loading into container(s)
- Shipping against bill of lading
- Send Bill of lading to Boecker®
- Boecker® issues Heat Treatment certificate related to the treated shipment
Boecker® also provides Heat Treatment Services against:
- Bed Bugs
- Selection of stored products