PROFESSIONAL DISINFECTANTS TO KILL GERMS IN 30SEC
FOR SAFE CHILDCARE™ CERTIFICATION
WALL OF FAME
FOR YOUR HOME
Children Safety First
The first priority for parents is ensuring that their children are placed in a child care environment that protects them and attends to their physical, educational and emotional wellbeing.
Any child care facility has the moral and professional obligation to protect children and employees from any harm.
Safe ChildCare™: The first internationally Certified Programme for Childcare Facilities
Safe ChildCare™ – SCC™ – is a year-round control programme for guaranteed peace of mind. Assured by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health – UK, SCC™ is a tailored programme for child care facilities like pre-schools, kindergartens, day cares and nurseries, that aims to:
- Raise awareness of common infection, health and safety, food safety, and bio-hazards found in child care facilities
- Help develop effective safety systems and procedures
- Uplift staff competencies
- Support effective risk audit systems
- Get child care centre owners and staff to think about the changes they need to make to improve safety
- Give all child care staff the basic training they need to work more safely
- Demonstrate to stakeholders that effective safety management is in place to protect children, staff, visitors and business reputation.
Why Choose Safe ChildCare™ Certification?
While safety is the paramount concern in selecting a child care provider, parents also look at other tangible quality factors like cleanliness, licensing, staff certification, and curriculum.
The day care centre is expected to be a safe, exciting, interesting, well-run place in which children are exposed to social, educational and entertaining activities.
Child care institutes’ owners are committed to safeguarding children:
No one wants children to get hurt
Accidents are costly and may damage a business beyond recovery
Everyone has to comply with the law.
Compliance is a legal requirement that needs minimum effort.
By choosing the Boecker® Safe ChildCare™ certification programme, your child care institution is proving that it beholds values assuring the welfare of children and commits to excellence in child care.