FOR OUR LATEST TRAINING CALENDAR
BOOK YOUR TRAINING SEAT TODAY
Internationally Accredited Trainings
Boecker® is the largest Food Safety training provider in the Middle East internationally accredited as a reference in hygiene and safety.
It holds certifications issued by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH, UK), Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC, UK) as well as the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals, USA.
REASONS TO TRAIN YOUR EMPLOYEES
Educating food handlers on understanding the importance of hygiene practices is crucial to your business. It is important to select the right training company that has proved its success in “connecting” with all levels of food handlers to avoid food poisoning outbreaks by following international hygiene principles learned. At Boecker® we know that each one of your food handlers can either put your company at risk or support you in delivering the safest food in town!
FOOD SAFETY TRAININGS AT BOECKER® GIVE TANGIBLE RESULTS
Boecker® internationally certified trainings have been described as the best in the Middle East because they:
- Follow international standards that are equally recognized by local authorities
- Are available in various languages, for all levels – including those who cannot read nor write
- Are delivered by dedicated certified trainers that have an on-the-job experience to benefit all participants with practical cases
- Help you safeguard your professional and business reputation
- Support you in maintaining the best quality of food
- Teach you how to avoid wastage while increasing the productivity of food handlers