TO START APPLYING FOOD SAFETY STANDARDS
ON FOOD SAFETY CONSULTANCY
A Zero Failure Record Since 1998 and Counting
Boecker® has always looked at its mission in consulting as a facilitator for the client.
Today, anyone can download a standard online or buy a book on a standard’s requirements; but the consultant can guide you on how to implement that standard easily, reasonably and avoid un-necessary costs and resources.
Boecker® food safety and health and safety consulting services have guided hundreds of clients into certification with a zero failure immaculate record.
Whichever the standard, Boecker® provides industry’s best service, simplified streamlined consulting process and guaranteed success in any of the certifications.
A RELIABLE PARTNER
The simple methodology followed by our consultants’ works around you as a client.
Boecker® offers the widest array of quality management systems implementation consultancy services and promises a simple step by step process to programs like:
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points)
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
- Global Gap system, BRC (British Retail Consortium Standards)
- GAP (Good Agricultural Practices)
- OHS Best Practices (Occupational Health & Safety) in both manufacturing and construction sectors
For all quality program, Boecker® follows these phases of implementation
- Conducting a gap analysis
- Training the staff and program team members
- Implementing pre-requisites programs (where applicable)
- Implementing the standard
- Submitting manual and forms
- Conducting internal audit
- Moving to external audit and certification