FOR OUR LATEST TRAINING CALENDAR
BOOK YOUR TRAINING SEAT TODAY
ISO 22000 Training
ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training is designed to develop the skills needed to conduct and compile internal audits within the hospitality, catering, and manufacturing industries.
ISO 22000 course attendees will learn the skills and knowledge required to perform internal audits on Food Safety Management Systems. They will also learn to contribute to the continuous improvement of their organizational management system.
Who Should Attend this Course?
- Food Safety team leaders
- Hygiene officers
- Quality assurance officers
- Production managers
- Executive chefs
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the responsibilities of an internal auditor and describe the role of an internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
- Describe with reference to processes in the food chain and the model of a hazard analysis based FSMS, the purpose and structure of ISO 22000:2018
- Plan, conduct and report an internal audit of part of a FSMS in accordance with ISO 19011
- Implement training presentations, workshops, and role-play exercises with their employees
- Receive a clear roadmap on how to plan, prepare and conduct effective internal audits in addition to obtaining a solid understanding of ISO 22000 standards
WHY OUR ISO 22000 TRAINING?
Our ISO 22000 training has earned the reputation of being one of the best in the world! Boecker® Internal Auditor Training course is delivered by top-class Food Safety professionals who use practical examples and interactive simplified methods for your employees to learn and retain important Food Safety information.
Contact Boecker® today to find out more about our ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training.